Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Hey Admins and Developers,

I got banned for a glitched Account and i know it was bad mistake.
I got this glitched Account on the 0.6.0 Update and i posted 3 of the 4 glitched Accounts in a Forum Thread.
I know it was a bad mistake to hold this character and play with him, also i borrowed really important Stuff from Tarrod
and hope for a unban and can give his Stuff back. (Tarrod has borrowed me his Stuff for some runs and Events)
It was a really bad mistake and i'm really sorry about that. Sad
Thanks Admins and Developers

Greets Eiku
[Image: 76561198043023069.png]

Kills:
6x Odin
6x Thor
9x Ragnar
13x Prince
5x Loke

Legendarys: 1
So despite knowing it was wrong AND knowing that we attempting to sort all characters who took advantage of the glitch AND knowing that we punished several of the players in the FK and FF house who took advantage of the same glitch for less than a few hours, you figured it was sensible to roll with it for a couple of months? Don't worry you're not the only idiot that we caught out with this. There's a whole bunch of Grade A Stupids to join you in the ban list.

I really would have thought that players would have worked out by now that we catch you in the end. Even if we don't check on everyone every day, we do periodically like to go on ban waves and throw the net out to snap all the idiots we can. In a way it's far more satisfying to hook 10 of you at once than one at a time... a bit like fishing (anyone notice all this fishing references above??).

Why on earth should I consider unbanning you?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yeah, I know it was a really big mistake Sad
I only want a unban for Tarrod i have his Stuff.
Maybe you can understand me.

Kills:
6x Odin
6x Thor
9x Ragnar
13x Prince
5x Loke

Oh if that's the only reason then why not just ask us to give it back and you can stay banned?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I asked some admins if they trade tarrods stuff back, and it`s not only one  reason.
I love  this game  it`s great work and i don`t want to
miss anything . I understand it, it was a big mistake.
I hope you understand me Sad

Kills:
6x Odin
6x Thor
9x Ragnar
13x Prince
5x Loke

I will discuss Tarrod's stuff with my team.

You however, are banned.

Bye bye!
- Fingus