Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Hardened metal / coal & Black steal
Hey all, I would like sell all my hardened metal ( 300 )  ( 3.9k  )
I would like to sell : 40 coal ( 3.4k each ) & 18 black steal ( 9.1k each )
We are interested by cash, small lump of lead ( 25 ) and :

- Pikeman's Heavy plated vest
- Gnezdovo Helmet

Pm me.

AlphA
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Hey AlphA,
I'd like to buy 34 (136k) of Your HM. I can offer 1 x Bronze Arrowhead, 1 x Water of Hvergelmir and 75k. Choose the stuff You want if You accept the mats, too  Wink
(05-04-2014, 02:35 PM)Noname link Wrote: Hey AlphA,
I'd like to buy 34 (136k) of Your HM. I can offer 1 x Bronze Arrowhead, 1 x Water of Hvergelmir and 75k. Choose the stuuf You want if You accept the mats, too  Wink
Don't need bronze or water, maybe change your green mats for lump and pm me next.
Or only cash Smile
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Bump  Smile
''Add white flag to the legendary so Haruka will loot one'' -DB Loris
Post updated.

AlphA
Bump
3.9k per Hardened Metal.
292.5k for 75 x Hardened Metal.

got it from someone else already
b
u
m
p
I would like to buy 38 HM for 148k.
Finna whip.
(19-04-2014, 03:44 PM)Wade link Wrote: I would like to buy 38 HM for 148k.

it's ok, give me your Id.