Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Inventory suggestion
I think I have suggested this a year or two ago, but here it comes again since we got some new devs.

I would like to have an inventory that all characters can access. Where You can drop your all your mats without the hazzel of trading between characters. And if You use the same equipment on several characters You don´t have to send trades back and forth between the them. That would help even if You do not have several commandos that wants to share a transitional armour but would also make it possible to - for example - only own 1 pair of hourglass gauntlets for the pikeman and the archer.

I can´t play with them at the same time so why should I need to have several of the same item or need to trade when I want to change character to play with.

This is a reason why i rarely play on my Legioneer, to much hazzel to trade cts from one char and armour items from another and then back again. How this would work idk. Maybe the best would be if You could drag and drop but I guess that won´t work on the webpage we are using now. Maybe there could be a tick box on the items in the inventory that you mark if you want to share the item with all characters. Or maybe there is only one inventory instead of separately inventories, then we would need to be able to use filters ofc so we can see only pikeman items etc. You might add it as a setting if You want a universal inventory or one extra that all can access  beside the normal character inventories.

The crafting would be so much easier too, no more sending mats between alchemist, blacksmith and armoursmith just to realize You forgot the nemflowers and You have to set up and do another trade, craft the item and then set up yet another trade to transfer the item to where it should be and the mats to where they will be stored.

Please comment/discuss below
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
A simple solution is a transfer button. It could list all the items, crafting goods, and gold the character has and would let u choose the amount u want to send to an alt which could also be selected on this page. This is what crpg has and it is very useful when i don't want to waste 9k on that cool helmet i can just transfer from my main to my alt (same with heirloomed items if u play crpg u know what i mean)
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023819565/

Loots
Ancient Greatsword - 2015-08-27
Fang of Fenrir x2 - 2015-10-15
Volundr Greatsword - 2024-06-06
Naval Glaive - 2024-06-08
Rebellion - 2024-06-08
Steel Stinger - 2024-06-27
Penetrator - 2024-07-10
Dragon Bolts - 2024-07-12
Malice - 2024-08-03

or just have one account which all gear is tied to but also has different classes. e.g. your commando, skirm, archer are all John_Smith in game and all loot goes to that account on the web app. (would be nice if we could switch between these classes in game)
I believe this was confirmed by the devs to come out in the next patch  Smile
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(19-04-2014, 03:39 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: I believe this was confirmed by the devs to come out in the next patch  Smile

Ohhhh, nice....
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Yay, those things make me more and more happy to have the new patch Big Grin
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Is there already any information about when the new patch will come out?
It would already be enough for me to know if it takes more or less than half a year. (Hopefulle MUCH less :S)
Yay , I was thinking about asking this myself
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Yah, heavily expecting this feature as well ;D! Trading stuff back and forth is a pain D: Sometimes I need to even do double trades to get 2 different things from each of my characters, and then later send it back. 

So +1 for this, or if it was really announced already for next patch then GREAT news! Wink
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 262
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32