Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Polearm Voulge Kills Are Not Registering
Hello,

I searched the previous posts and found one other topic about kills for quests not counting. The reason in that particular case was that pick weapons were bugged and not counting the kills.

This has been happening for several days and I am using a voulge and javelins currently, is there any reason to think those weapons are not counting kills or do I have a greater problem? My battle stats are not updating either so that may have something to do with it.

Also, has a way to delete accounts been established yet? If not, could someone please delete the account Dragoon_Balinor for me? I made him by mistake before I realized how to rename my account properly and I do not have 10k gold to waste on two name changes.

Thank you for your help.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
So I did some tests and the voulge is bugged and does not award me any kills at all. This makes me sad as I have been using it to great effect for the last week and have received no rewards from its use. I guess I'll be using a military scythe until I can use something better than a voulge...
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]