Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maps with AI Allies
I think it'd be great if there were a few maps with a steady stipend of Swadian AI troops. It would alter the gameplay a lot without ruining it nor changing it too much. The AI troops would seek out remaining Nords which would make it difficult to 'save' last troops, but it would also mean people could fight more naturally without fear of ending up victim of a ball of nord troops (which is the worst -- getting killed not because you're outclassed, but because you cant get a single shot in).

I think it'd be a fun addition, and would probably make those maps that people dislike the most more interesting. Also, it would spice up what has become a routine cade-up-and-die-at-fourth-round game.

They should be awful t0/t1 troops, but fighting with allies would be fun.
Also as a bonus, the AI troops would make a more immersive nords-are-coming-to-kill-us experience.
Sparta, there were threads about this already.And answer was always the same-NO.So, going to explain u.Bots won't stand in shield-wall.They will stand close to spots and refillboxes, and players won't be able to use them.If all players will die, bots can stuck somewhere, and roundwill be endless.And at least,bots are stupid and there isn't any usefulness from them.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
As the above post said, no... This has been covered!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus