Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall Market Watch
This is not really a feature request, more of an ongoing project that would need community help. Wouldn't it be nice to have an updated market watch that priced out averages for crafting goods, craftables, and equipment? Maybe a couple of people could get a sense of prices for the day at various points, and update a thread with this info. That way, people would have a sense of when to buy/sell, and how much to expect (in general) for items.

The economy of the game has felt overinflated and ridiculous for some time, and having the daily averages for even just crafting things like wood, metal, heavy cloth, etc. would maybe help to control the prices. I mean, metal used to go for the same price as wood or cloth, but now, it goes for sometimes triple what those similar mats cost. If people had more of a sense of what things were actually selling for (and not some crazy amount,) prices for mats would go down, and people could actually afford better equipment.

We could have a person responsible for each class, and someone else responsible for general crafting (or alch/blacksmith/armorsmith.) This would help when it came to selling old equipment, as the auction hall seems to not be the place where people are listing anything these days, as it all just gets sorted here in the WTS/WTB threads on the forum.

Even if we just had a thread of the general values of weapons and armor, it would help people a ton. Imagine getting your next tier armor, and having a ballpark listing for your old stuff. That would have come in handy dozens of times for me. Am I just barking up the wrong tree? :o
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin