Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Princess Dortea
What would people think of moving her to a alternate Normal mode wave 20 boss?  To me it makes sense.  Have the Prince and Princess possible at the same wave. 

It would make Legacy of a hero Possible to do in a Month instead of 10 months,  Would also make level 52 players much more likely to play normal mode, if there was a chance to get the loot from princess.

My idea on how to do this is to have her have the same spawn chance as Prince, and the same drop chance.  Maybe also change up some quests.

The difficulty level shouldn't be a problem,  She is defiantly easier than War Marshall which is who she can spawn instead of.  She might be easier than prince even because there is no ranged.

With the new legendary that just dropped from Ragnar I don't think that it will make any difference with people playing hard either.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

fully support this, only issue i see is the princess from my experience, is a lot weaker than prince (at least with a hard mode team). but the idea is more than logically sound. not sure why this hasn't been brought up before.
Sure would be nice if PrimeSlayer was changed to have 5 Prince kills and 5 Princess Dortea kills, then Wink

Oh, and give the poor Prince a name, please.
Prince Tjav sounds nice
(30-10-2014, 05:44 PM)Tjav link Wrote:Prince Tjav sounds nice

Bro, Prince Midren, because then everyone can wipe to me, or kill me, either way its a win win, plus then id be giving away legendarys Smile
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(30-10-2014, 05:41 PM)Winter link Wrote:Sure would be nice if PrimeSlayer was changed to have 5 Prince kills and 5 Princess Dortea kills, then Wink

Could call the prince "Noob", would make sense Tongue
I'm partial to Raggy Jr.
use one of these

Quote:Ragnar Lodbrok or Lothbrok (Old Norse: Ragnarr Loðbrók, "Ragnar Hairy Breeches") was a legendary Norse ruler, Danish king and hero from the Viking Age described in Old Norse poetry and several sagas. In this tradition, Ragnar was the scourge of France and England and the father of many renowned sons, including Ivar the Boneless, Björn Ironside, Halfdan Ragnarsson, Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye, and Ubba.
i think one was already used on a cav character
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Quote:Ivar the Boneless
Yes please.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(30-10-2014, 05:41 PM)Winter link Wrote:Sure would be nice if PrimeSlayer was changed to have 5 Prince kills and 5 Princess Dortea kills, then Wink

Judging by the fact that King Ragnar keeps resurrecting

Quote:Eluf is a Danish variant of Elof. Elof originates in Old Norse and means "eternal heir".