Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Which Mount and Blade Game is the best so far?
I'm new to this series. I've played the demo of Warband but I'm wondering if I'm better off buying With Fire & Sword. Any honest reviews? Do guns add to the gameplay much? I know Mount & Blade 2 is coming out soon, but up until then I want to have something to play on my junky PC!
You can play this mod with the demo :o?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

All of them are soo cheap there is no excuse to not own them all already.
Although tbh With fire and sword was horrible in my eyes.
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
I was very disapointet of Fire&Sword (bought it at release).
Yesterday on the Steam Summer Sale you could buy it for 2,49€, for this price it was maybe worth a thought.

If you want guns in M&B - the Napoleonic wars dlc is the better choice in my opinion, the atmosphere on the battlefield is unique and the Commander Battle Mode is exciting.

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
I own all M&B games and can honestly say that Warband is the best, Fire & Swords is just a big heap of steamy shit.
Unless you like to shoot with guns that u have no clue where u just shot and then takes 5mins to reload and if you like to walk around in clowns clothes then sure u might like it XD
But I wouldnt recommend it, most people play warband anyway.
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
Guns are barbaric. You should stick with civilized weapons like swords and spears.

The general consensus on most forums seems to be that Warband is the best. You might want to get the original for the sake of the mods though, as only some were ported to Warband.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma