Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report TH_Ullr
Hey admins and devs,
I'd like to report TH_Ullr for a kind of scamming. Yesterday we made a deal about my Ebony Bow + Resurrection Tome + 110k + Eagle Feather for his Fiendish Bow. Before I accepted the trade, I asked him about if I could undo the trade within one week, with his response "wenns so nötig ist können wirs probieren" (Similar to "If this is really necessary, we can give it a try" in English). When I wanted to make sure he kept the items for that week, he just told me he would have sold the Ebony already and didn't even make a try to discuss about a backtrade / replace for the Ebony.

Here are the screenies:

Maybe some of You saw my "WTB: Hurricane Bow"-thread. I made it after I was told the Ebony was gone and tried to get that bow, as I didn't really like the Fiendish compared to Ebony + Tome and was more into a Hurricane to sort it out that way. Afterwards a friend told me we needed the tome for our house events, so I tried to get back my stuff or at least a replace to the Ebony Bow + the other stuff and ended up here
Thinking about this will prop take no action as I do not see a scam but poor trading.

Locking topic for a few days so as to get another opion.
We cannot step in whenever someone regrets a trade.  Make sure you actually want what you are getting before you accept.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...