Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikeman boots
Would it be possible to add some more boots for pikeman, because the only option for T4 is Khergit Guard Boots and I'm not a big fan of them, maybe there could be some new boots unlocked for hero pikemen?
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,30762.0.html][Image: 4zMsURB.png][/url]

SRK_Halberdier_Kieran: Halberdier
SRK_Kieran: Sniper

Level 18 Armoursmith

Legendary Drops: Old Boots x1
(08-01-2015, 04:29 PM)Kieranb99 link Wrote: Would it be possible to add some more boots for pikeman, because the only option for T4 is Khergit Guard Boots and I'm not a big fan of them, maybe there could be some new boots unlocked for hero pikemen?

[Image: FEB2EE1A920E3B1B791F187F3BDD687C48BF797F]
I wouldn't mind boots like those. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
If it means that the can be a fully sick kid with my new kicks ye cool put in some different coulur ones as the bright gold not a good look with some setups eg silver, black,brown one of those ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(09-01-2015, 01:15 PM)Woodz link Wrote: If it means that the can be a fully sick kid with my new kicks ye cool put in some different coulur ones as the bright gold not a good look with some setups eg silver, black,brown one of those ?

[Image: nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-smoke-ion-pink-bar....jpg?w=930]
[Image: Crocs_2782707a.jpg]
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,30762.0.html][Image: 4zMsURB.png][/url]

SRK_Halberdier_Kieran: Halberdier
SRK_Kieran: Sniper

Level 18 Armoursmith

Legendary Drops: Old Boots x1
[Image: 1393878326985.jpg]
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
[Image: gk7bxm-i.jpg]