Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Stats of Crafted Item
Just get an autoclicker for crafting large amounts..  Tongue
And on topic= I usually just look up the stats in the gamefiles, its easier, faster and more accurate than looking it up in the forum usually.
(28-01-2015, 02:20 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: There is a Auto crafter already made up.  It does have some limitations though. 

You go into Chrome, You go to the thing you want to craft a lot of, (Like Chain Links)  You Ctrl Shift J to open the Java Script to run it,  and you put  window.setInterval(function(){$('#begin_craft').click()},800)  in.  That will auto craft the stuff up for you. 

However you cannot use really use chrome will that is going.  It only works in Chrome as well.

you can do anything you want while this is happening if you open it in an incognito window.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(28-01-2015, 06:08 PM)Deer link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=38278.msg218093#msg218093 date=1422454842]
There is a Auto crafter already made up.  It does have some limitations though. 

You go into Chrome, You go to the thing you want to craft a lot of, (Like Chain Links)  You Ctrl Shift J to open the Java Script to run it,  and you put  window.setInterval(function(){$('#begin_craft').click()},800)  in.  That will auto craft the stuff up for you. 

However you cannot use really use chrome will that is going.  It only works in Chrome as well.

you can do anything you want while this is happening if you open it in an incognito window.
[/quote]
It lets me go between tabs even with the script running Tongue

And Q I think the point is that it's easier for everyone else if it's just implemented on the site.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Yeah I know and agree.  This is a work around until that has happened.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Thanks Q, that is surely a helpful solution until we have it implemented on site.
More options built around crafting will be added at a later date.  I very much like this suggestion in particular.  Thank you.