Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Regarding Ragnarok and the new Hard mode
Hello everyone,
I have a small suggestion towards the devs regarding the new modes. It has been hinted by several players throughout the past few months that the new modes should come with new level requirements. While I agree the new hard mode should have a higher requirement than it has now, in my opinion, it should not be level 52, as several players have suggested, such as here:
(21-03-2013, 12:41 AM)Slayer link Wrote: On a side note, Ragnarok should be lvl 52 only, also because its for lvl 52's, higher drop rates, because we dont REALLY need xp when we can just get a hardened metal.

I'd like to ask the devs to reconsider, if they were planning this (not sure if you guys were going to Tongue), because I think it's a bad idea to have it lvl 52 only.
The reason I think this is a bad idea is best shown with a question to you guys. Do you have a level 52 character? If so, how long did it take you to reach that level?
Considering the time it takes now to get to level 52, and assuming the new middle mode will not get you as much exp as the current hard mode, getting to 52 after the patch will be even longer.
And if all the people who already have a level 52 character get access to the new mode, with new drops and legendaries, it would increase the gap between level 52 and non-52's, which is not what we want (I think Tongue).
So, devs, if you were considering to make the new hard mode (or ragnarok, whichever will be the hardest) 52 only, here's some reasons why you shouldn't. Then again, if you guys weren't planning on making it 52 only, never mind this long post Tongue
Thanks!
Maroon
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I have 2 lvl 52 accounts and its not so hard to level them up. It took around a month and a half for a level 52. (And the levels will be buffed, since the new Hero class, you'r level is more then 52 if your account is maxed)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
It only took a couple of months to get my inf to level 52 so it's not actually that hard you just need to play a bit
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
That's the point, are only good and rich players to pick up 52 lvl not be a noob.
no fail.
anyone can get their account to lv 52 let put terath in the equation he is very poor. but has 3 account that are lv 52
it just takes time.
I dont think you need over a moth ... If you play every day 2 hours at weekends 4 you easily have lvl 52 in 2-3 weeks!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Would you feel upset not to be able to fight on ragnarok servers ? When I was able to join normal servers only, I was not even thinking about hardmode (except once I've passed level ~28-30).
Consequently I think 2 game modes should be enough to have fun before you reach high levels Wink
By the way not everyone likes really hard challenges, some lvl 52 players might only play the first 2 modes.
My main point is that (for me, at least) it takes a long time to get to 52 at the moment, which will only get worse when the middle mode gets lower exp (which I based on the fact that it'll have easier bots than Hard atm).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(14-04-2013, 05:57 PM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: no fail.
anyone can get their account to lv 52 let put terath in the equation he is very poor. but has 3 account that are lv 52
it just takes time.

Yes, I am very poor and probably will never find a legendary once in my life. Ever.
But, I have been playing for over a year and a half now, so yes, coming from me, all you need is time.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off