Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Want a countdown for the upcoming patch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yes ! I could finally sleep again if this existed.
13.64%
6 13.64%
Sure, im tired waiting for the new patch.
6.82%
3 6.82%
What's the point? No.
4.55%
2 4.55%
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.
11.36%
5 11.36%
Pikeman's suggestions keep getting shittier and shittier.
63.64%
28 63.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Countdown for 0.5.0
How about adding a countdown so some of us NI players could await the following patch with a smile on the face. I was thinking about something like a post similar to the official event countdowns which are always present a few days / hours before the event starts.
In case you (devs) are not sure when the release date will actually be, then just put a countdown to a date after you're 101 % sure the patch will come out (like all the games on steam avaliable for pre purchase for example). OR, if anything, put a countdown like 5 days before you're going to release the patch to give a feeling of a big thing coming.

I think i speak for every NI player when i say that we are barely surviving the days before the patch. pls

If you accept this i promise i won't be suggesting anything anymore (at least for a while).
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

seriously, I (as a dev) wouldn't do this. no need to put more pressure on my own work than necessary.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Just... no.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus