Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Zwaihander suggestion
I would like to sugest some changes to Zwaihander class if i may Smile

First of all, shielding skill. It should be lowered to 7 or maybe even to 6 since its just wasted there. I realy doubt that any Zwaihander is gonna shield as dedicated shielder. For emergency shielding 6 is fine. Instead of that useless shield skill, give Zwaihanders ability to use xbows (no repeaters) while keeping xbow skill low but high enough to hit nord at 20 meters atleast Smile . Current Zwaihander ability to fight tougher bosses by his means = zero.

Every damage oriented class should be able to fight "engame content" not just with items you found on ground when it comes to it.

Think about it guys... Wink
Basically you're asking for an excuse so you cant shield, sounds about right.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Keeping zwei shield skill how it is.

None of us want to see, "I can't shield, I'm a zwei" -> whole team dies as no one shields/ archer ends up shielding.

Currently zwei and royal are the two most popular commando hero classes, neither needs a buff Wink.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hell no. With eight shield skill or even six, you have no excuse for not being in the shield wall. Senni has it 100% right. Royal guards are the best but they should not automatically be obligated to do all your shielding for you. If you are going for an optimal arrangement, then sure, zweis could theoretically be the best slashers but the last thing we want is for the zweihander class to be the one picked by people who want to get out of helping the team.