Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Refund Of Items
i think it would be really awesome if you could redo and craft, for example if you crafted an item that you thought was really good, but had second thought's later. but being unable to get rid of it again, what i would like was to for example high lvl alchemist to be able to give an offering of, lets say 1 phoenix feather, to the gods, and they would redo that item so that you would stand with the raw mats of that item in your hands, by saying that you need 1 phoenix feather to do is a way to make sure that ppl wont misuse it, taking that it costs 1 mil to redo something, so it is really a last choice or for the really rich players.
(28-07-2013, 10:22 PM)Tjav link Wrote: i think it would be really awesome if you could redo and craft, for example if you crafted an item that you thought was really good, but had second thought's later. but being unable to get rid of it again, what i would like was to for example high lvl alchemist to be able to give an offering of, lets say 1 phoenix feather, to the gods, and they would redo that item so that you would stand with the raw mats of that item in your hands, by saying that you need 1 phoenix feather to do is a way to make sure that ppl wont misuse it, taking that it costs 1 mil to redo something, so it is really a last choice or for the really rich players.

Or you can just sell it to someone for mats or cash, and craft what you wanted in the first place, while your trade partner is also happy. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(05-06-2013, 04:49 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=14326.msg114974#msg114974 date=1370449359]
[font=trebuchet ms]Maybe this could help:

Revert your weapons/Deployables/Armors you made into 80% of the materials. For example, you buy a swadian hope and you ''Break'' it into pieces, got some materials recoverd to make/buy/trade new weapons/Armors/deployables.

We have refused this idea many times as it takes items out the economy, which is precisely what makes them cheaper over time.
[/quote]
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)