Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Making specific crafting weapons and armours worth crafting
I like it when people start these threads and neglect class skills and ability points.

(In)justice I agree needs a buff I think its mainly due to its length that is the issue not the damage, also using it on a Zweihander its not a bad weapon at all.

If NI uses the same native system in terms of weapon proficiency and power strike (100 weapon proficiency is 15% and Power strike each point is 8%)
(Please correct me if I am wrong I haven't checked the warband manual in a while)

Buffing an item with static values can cause an imbalance which the ongoing issue of balance aka nerf and buff is always an ongoing thing.

Once you get to higher waves when enemies have higher armour value, cut weapons drops off drastically while you are better off with blunt and pierce in general.

How about adding in a house craftable morning star now that I could get behind Wink
I think you will be more likely to get what you are asking for if you point out:
1) The specific weapons and armours
2) Why they need to be buffed(providing facts like costs and stat differences)
3) What you would recommend as a change to them to make them more in line with the rest

You mention the Justice and how it is Underpowered, but you don't really explain why it is and what changes could be made to make it more equal to other 2handed weapons, or why the other 2handed weapons are so greatly superior to it.