Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report BWC_Killer1941 (& luctomy)
Hey,

i wanna report BWC_Killer1941. Yesterday evening we had a conversation on steam. He said he wanna trade his Aurora Blade for 30x armor plates, 30x strap, 15x basic leather, 5x bone dust, 5x quality charcoal. So i told him that i can do that and we wanna trade on the same day this deal.
I told him that i have all the mats... I was ready for the trade. I invited him in my House and then he said, that he don't have the Aurora Blade...his brother have the aurora. So his brother (NI: luctomy) added me on steam and said he don't wanna trade the aurora... Then he said all the time that i've already reported him, but i didn't because Forum was down (around 11:00 pm). He said his aurora blade isn't in his inventar and that's my fault because of the report.

So... now i sold for all this shit (armor plates, strap, and so on...) for this deal and now i can't get my aurora?!

It's not okay...

I have all the screenshots of the complete conversation with BWC_Killer1941 and luctomy. BUT: It's in german so maybe we need a german admin =//

should i post the complete conversation? It's like 14 screenshots...
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
No trade was done, so keep it cool.
Wusel @ Omnia
=//
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets