Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Message when MOTD is updated
Hi there, would like to request a small feature here.
In ON, we try to always have information for the upcoming events in the message of the day of the house page. This means it's updated every time we schedule a new event, and it's a neat way for all members of ON to see what is upcoming. A lot of members (those who aren't forumers, mainly), however, fail to see this, as they don't check the MOTD all that much. So it would be nice if there was a feature that would send every member of the house a message, like the ones you get upon completion of a quest, every time the MOTD is updated.

On the subject of messages, it might be a nice idea to show what reward you got when you've completed a quest. Now, you get a message saying: "You have completed the quest: ...".
It might help to add something like: "You have completed the quest: [questname]. Your reward is: [reward in exp, FP, mats, etc]".

That's all!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I support this!  Wink
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Sounds all good to me.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
Good idea. Hopefully it gets added!
Personally, I find the Quest Notifications quite annoying, but I can see how this is actually beneficial if the house leader doesn't change the MOTD every 5 seconds
Seems like it's in the works. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg142242

Also, as Spacey stated there definitely needs to be a timer between changes so that members of the house aren't spammed. Perhaps a checkbox to send a message would be better, rather than just sending a message by default every time you save the MOTD.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
This is a great idea  Big Grin
(28-03-2014, 12:13 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Seems like it's in the works. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg142242

Also, as Spacey stated there definitely needs to be a timer between changes so that members of the house aren't spammed. Perhaps a checkbox to send a message would be better, rather than just sending a message by default every time you save the MOTD.

Hm, yes, having a checkbox would be a better idea. Good thinking! Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i like, my heart always gets a kick when i see something longer than the average rough cloth or bent sticks...this is sure to get it pumping