Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Multiplier
Yes, I know, this is a cRPG thing

but I think it would be kinda cool to implement a sort of multiplier, either for killstreaks, or survivaltime or something.
maybe, if you survived a boss wave, you get 1.5 times the experience?

though, it would make the high levels get even more xp ...

some help on the idea? anyone?

That'd be overkill. Instead, if you killed the final wave, everyone gets doubled XP for the next round/map/day/hour/whatnot/Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris
(12-12-2011, 04:30 PM)Roran link Wrote: That'd be overkill. Instead, if you killed the final wave, everyone gets doubled XP for the next round/map/day/hour/whatnot/Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris

I voted Bruce Lee.

I realy like Jez suggestion about giving a set ammount of exp* the boss difficulty for beating a boss wave though, would be much of the same I guess.
That was already said somewhere that that might come by jez, but i cant find it Sad
Something like this has been suggested, I believe Jez has something in mind.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
I think the current system works very well. A multiplier could be added at a later stage however I believe keeping all players on the same level whether they joined at the start or halfway is good.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I would suggest a lower demical increase per boss round( such as x 1.1 round 4, 1.2 round 8, 1.3 round 12 ) and so on. For every respawn wave, the survivor will recieve this multiplier bonus as a reward of staying alive. (Another incentive to stay alive and not kill-yourself-for-insta-respawn.)

However, for the issue of higher levels surviving and the lower level players that die more easily in combat, it is not much for in impact ifeveryone utilizes teamwork in order to survive.

After all, alot of recruits just charge head on without thinking when they first play this game. This keeps check of the "rambo" fever that everyone of us have.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.