Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA-SK event
Hello SK, VLKA and friends,

There hasn't be very much much going deep in VLKA as of late so Brennanx and I have finally decided it's time to praise Benschie and go deep. Following us deep will be the members of Scarlet Knights-our allies for this event-. given that some of you may be inexperienced or a little rusty this event will be hosted on hard where we will look to kill the king at the very least two times. Normal event rules apply, sorry for the late notice yada yada oh and friends can come too! it's a be there or be be square kinda thing. Below the are the details for this going deep adventure but to those in the AU, the start time will be around 12pm (EST) on the dot, so bring a sandwich.

Name of House: VLKA Fenryka and Scarlet Knights
Event Date: 12.07.2014 (11.7.2014 if BST)
Start Time (please use BST): 6.00 AM BST (12.00 PM EST)
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): AU
House Tag (Server Name): VLSK event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Hard
Server Password:
The maps you would like to play:  Hidden Cave
Any other considerations: VLKA and SK allied event

#goingdeep
(11-07-2014, 02:09 PM)madjosh link Wrote: oh and friends can come too!
Are people who bring good items considered friends even if everyone attending hates him and nobody has the balls to tell them to f off?
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(11-07-2014, 02:29 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=28811.msg186995#msg186995 date=1405087793]
oh and friends can come too!
Are people who bring good items considered friends even if everyone attending hates him and nobody has the balls to tell them to f off?
[/quote]

are we talking about suns or handef?  :-*
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(11-07-2014, 02:29 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=28811.msg186995#msg186995 date=1405087793]
[/quote]

wow, I know your jealous of Benschie's Dota items but... to answer your question yes, no one at this event will have the balls
(11-07-2014, 02:40 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=Mr_Moustashio link=topic=28811.msg186997#msg186997 date=1405088974]
[quote author=madjosh link=topic=28811.msg186995#msg186995 date=1405087793]
[/quote]

are we talking about suns or handef?  :-*
[/quote]
Ofc not me, I know you all love me.  Wink

Good luck with those events.
Hmm, I will try to attend this event.  :-*
I try to be awake Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
May we all go deep.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(11-07-2014, 11:24 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: May we all go deep.

and deep we went until we all mysteriously crashed right before ragnar, guess there is such a thing as too deep. thanks to all that attended and a big thanks to benschie who allowed us all to grovel in his divinity. may there be many blessed tomes in his name!