Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to Deploy Shields, Cades, and use Medic Boxes?
I've been told many ways and I'm unsure which is correct. Help please?
At it's very core, all you need to do is click with the medic box and dep shield out. There are however, a ton of things that can go wrong that stop this from happening. The most reliable way (though still pretty unreliable) is to either be looking straight up or straight down when you click. Not having anything immediately in humping distance in front of you will also help immensely.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Make sure that you are not in the middle of any other animation when you start the process of using the medic box. Make sure you are finished switching to your kit or cade before trying to put it down.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Big part that people don't get is that you only have to click once then wait Smile a lot of people start clicking too much.

Another note on deployable shields and barricades for newcomers:

Deployable shields will face the way that you are looking when you are placing them.

Regular Barricades will appear on the ground perpendicular to the way you are facing.

Heavy Barricades will face the way that you are looking when you finish building them.

Stay away from players building barricades, they will assume you are trolling them if you accidentally interrupt them by stepping on their build pile.
Im actually planning on making a guide thingy for new guys on engineer and medic I have pics done. buuuuuuut you know *cough* lazy *cough*

EDIT : Engineer done, but not explosivr barrel, got lazy again! http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...401.0.html
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]