Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea that discourage the use of going to spectator while toming
(23-10-2014, 01:01 AM)Winter link Wrote: Eh, that doesn't exactly answer the main question.  I should have specified that I meant the prep time directly after respawn waves.  If tomes will only allow something that is already allowed during this time (Replace Items) then what happens if one is used during this time?  Will there just be no effect, or should something be added such as increasing the time or giving people the ability to respawn twice during this time?

Depending on how many times are used, add an extra re spawn counter for each used. IE:

Re spawn wave = 1 respawn counter
Use a tome in this time period = 1 re spawn counter
Use another tome = another re spawn counter

Once RC (res counter) hits 0, grey out the replace items option.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Amazing idea. Hopefully it'll get looked at.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Good ideas~
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(23-10-2014, 01:01 AM)Winter link Wrote: Eh, that doesn't exactly answer the main question.  I should have specified that I meant the prep time directly after respawn waves.  If tomes will only allow something that is already allowed during this time (Replace Items) then what happens if one is used during this time?  Will there just be no effect, or should something be added such as increasing the time or giving people the ability to respawn twice during this time?
I think it should allow them to respawn 2 times as tome is used to spawn in more gear and players and they can also respawn for the respawn wave. Tho who would of use tomes on respawn waves anyways? And yah, Tome timer should be completely separate, like under the Prep Timer.

Another question that could be asked, what if people use 2 tomes as the same time? Decision on this should probably be made, either to increse timer or just allows them to spawn 2 times, as slayer said, adding spawn counters. So if 2 tomes are used at once, you spawn, drop your gear and re-spawn again. That might as well add more on the timer I guess.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Interesting will consider this.