Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranger vs t4 t2
Yes ranger wins but but why cant i a lest use tr2 2h and 1h
as i whent to hero from that and i cant use my strange sword and it was faster than the otheres and still had 40cut

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The queston is ranger the upgead of tr4tr2 if so it may need some tr3 wepons the stock market place ones

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You should try the Grosse Messer. It also has 40c, but uses 1 handed proficiency instead of 2 handed (and all Archers have more 1 handed proficiency than 2 handed), and it's one of the quickest one handers.
Also, please don't make a habit out of posting feature request because you don't like a certain restriction. This is your second one already. :-\
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
goddamnit woodz why can't you do it right

you are tearing this family apart  :'(
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits: