Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maps
Wink Wink Wink Wink
1++++
and this:
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(31-07-2012, 05:10 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: It's not that they're bad... it's that people don't know where to camp. Just yesterday the SB's, PK's, and Holo (Dats me!) got to Prince on Port Assault... But, thats not all. We camped in the spawn... so all the enemies had the ability to spawn on us! It was pretty awesome, and proves a point. Any map is beatable...

:o Holo how could you forgot that i helped >Sad, i played until i dead from almost falling asleep Tongue, then decided to get some sleep as there werent any more spawns
Which side of the map were you on?  Did you use any barricades?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(31-07-2012, 06:20 PM)Kip link Wrote: Which side of the map were you on?  Did you use any barricades?

we where on the side around from the shrine camping on the bottom of the stairs in the corner, the nords would spawn in front of us :o, and if we messed up killing last with people ouside they were kinda screwed Tongue
It was thanks to the suggestion of Ughgh. We managed to kill prince though Big Grin
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
It was pretty sexy. And Alee, I don't seem to recall you being there...  :Smile
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"