Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archery Issues
I'm going to add on to what Tsuki is saying here. I see way too many archers (who aren't sentinels by the way) rushing into melee when the enemy closes in on them which usually (and unsurprisingly) results in their death. It might be okay for certain waves of normal mode, but you're just setting yourself up for failure if you do it in most other scenarios. The proper response should be to run away and create more distance but nobody seems to learn from these kinds of mistakes. I'll be kiting on a server and a lower level guy will join. I'll tell him "hey you should stay behind me and keep your distance from the enemy, run away before you see me running" but apparently the guy who just soloed 4 waves shouldn't be trusted and the new guy inevitably dies the same wave he spawns, leaving me to attempt another 4 waves solo. It just happens again and again with no end. Just run away you squishy people. Plus it doesn't help either of us when you get in the way of my shot.

More tangent: players of this mod also have this distinct ability to completely ignore the stats presented on the character page. Perhaps it doesn't stand out enough? Maybe the devs should add in a little question mark near the "Proficiencies" area that explains what they do. I've seen way too many commandos picking up bows and way too many archers picking up two-handers.

Now where was I going with all this? Most archers don't need a great variety of one-handers because if they're in a situation where they need to use them, they're most likely about to die. I suppose the feature request was more about giving archers better hip/back ornaments. I'm cool with that. Fire blade is a pretty sweet hip ornament. Maybe Apsods is available as well but I'm not certain.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(12-01-2015, 11:39 AM)Woodz link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=38093.msg215495#msg215495 date=1421002944]  Maybe Apsods is available as well but I'm not certain.
I don't the no it is and if it is never seen it on one
[/quote]

It is not right now.  I asked a person who had one, and they said its Tier 3 and 4 infantry like the craft recipe says it is.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

How about giving the sentinel the possibility to bring some bad shields in, like the SKS.
Would be nice, if a sentinel is on a normal server and no shielder is there, or anyone with a shield, and then the sentinel could change his equipment, so he is bringing in a shield for shielding.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(13-01-2015, 12:30 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: How about giving the sentinel the possibility to bring some bad shields in, like the SKS.
Would be nice, if a sentinel is on a normal server and no shielder is there, or anyone with a shield, and then the sentinel could change his equipment, so he is bringing in a shield for shielding.
Ranger have 6 shield skill,so its no sense giving sentinel acces to bringing shields.
Defender lv.14
Oh, yeah, I mixed that up. I meant ranger^^
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(13-01-2015, 12:30 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: How about giving the sentinel the possibility to bring some bad shields in, like the SKS.

That's a great idea.  But my God in heaven whatever you do please don't let Halberdiers bring shields in.