Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get?
So I am levelling up my zwei hander to be class he is currently comando this Is what I have so far
Aurora blade
Swadina boots
Swadian gaunts

Trans
Head crusher

And what I want to get is
Swadian resilience
Visored salet
Hwh

So I need some help on wether to trade my defender gaunts for swadian gloves and boots or just use marketplace boots and is it worth getting a resilience over royal shield and hwh or aurora blade or any other 2 handed wep for 2-3-4 mil
Don't bother getting a swadian resilience unless you want a back ornament. I see some. Zwei's just use sword and one hander.
So don't worry about a shield for now, just focus on getting a sword. Aurora Blade is a nice slashing weapon, I don't tend to bother with a heavy war hammer... I just went straight up and went for a stone maul
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Definitely get a decent one hander first. Afterward you can focus on a decent shield like the Resilience. Every commando should be ready to shield; you've still got 8 shielding and it's important to have the option depending on the situation.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-01-2015, 05:50 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Definitely get a decent one hander first. Afterward you can focus on a decent shield like the Resilience. Every commando should be ready to shield; you've still got 8 shielding and it's important to have the option depending on the situation.
Head crusher its good and update i got Aurora blade and now have no shield but still looking to buy resiliance and traded my defender gaunts for swadian boots and gaunts