Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Beararmor: Bearhat
I still think the Vaegir helmet is still sexy enough, it should be a craftable because it would be amazing. I honestly like the Vaegir armor sets anyways, and if they added Rus Scale, it would be so happy.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Rus scale is in the game already, only nords wear it though
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
(14-08-2012, 05:04 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: I think it'd be an amazing idea. The hat would make Chuckles so much more OP and immune to Headshots.

Bahahaha. Chuckles will never be immune to headshots unless he takes the magnets out of his helmet.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
thats not the topic Big Grin ....
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
i think i bear hat would be great
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Bumping old toppic - Yes a nice hat on bear armor would be nice.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Open up ember.brf with OpenBRF - rename the last 2 meshes to ember_bearh.lod1 and ember_bearh.lod2 respectively
Now open up item_kinds1.txt and replace whatever equipment you want to change to bear helmet
But the point isn't to see it on your own character, it's to show other people that you have the armor  :Smile
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma