Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Drops.
Hello,i wanted to ask if there are some possibilities to make Drop system more fair. I hate when are some players playing full day and they dont get rewarded or player is playing for 2 years and never had better drop than sulphur (for example) and some players what are playing like year 3 games in day have 3 legendaries in month or 15HM in game. Is that fair? I dont think so. This everyone has "same" chance to drop something is crap i think. There should be way how to improve that. Lots of my friends just left this mod cuz never had better drop ..
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

The drop system is randomized, can't get much fairer than that. The game should be played to enjoy the game itself instead of to grovel over a virtual in game item. I play so that I can have a good time with strangers on the Internet.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Yeah, but it seems no randomized in some cases and too its not really fun when you cant play ragnarok because you are not good enough (support items, bows, etc.).And when players have hope that they will loot something and they wont they are loosing hope. This system should be improved some way.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

Randomness is random.  There is no way to guarantee that a player gets a certain drop after a period of time while still holding to it being a random system.

Sometimes luck feels unfair but everyone does have the same chance to loot something provided they play the same number of runs.

Expanding on what Looter said, focusing too much on your chance of getting loot is probably not a good idea.  Enjoy the game for what it is and who you play with.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
But still it´s uninspiring when someone can see that player can loot 3 legendaries in month and he cant.. okay Thank for replies. LOCK
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter