Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Masterworked Shieldsmith Anvil
So I know quite a while ago these things were added to the game itself but has anyone know how it is obtained?
I recently got one in an april server and they worked quite well. just wondering really if this is a feature that will be entering the game soon or has already.
Come at the king Best not miss.
Dev can bring them in that all i know

And there is one for weapons guess that one was to op for this April Thing 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-04-2015, 07:37 AM)Woody link Wrote: Dev can bring them in that all i know

Yeah the weapon one used to turn everything into blunt damage.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
If you place multiple in a line they can block Ai path since they are not targeted by the Ai.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(02-04-2015, 07:54 AM)Xen link Wrote: [quote author=Woody link=topic=42121.msg227017#msg227017 date=1427960222]

[/quote]
If that is ture naval Tongue that 68b! 

Btw i remember it making the weapons faster is that true ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-04-2015, 07:57 AM)Looter link Wrote: If you place multiple in a line they can block Ai path since they are not targeted by the Ai.
That why they have not been added as like a legendary or high house crafting level?
Come at the king Best not miss.
(02-04-2015, 09:27 AM)Honey Badger link Wrote: [quote author=Looter link=topic=42121.msg227020#msg227020 date=1427961457]
If you place multiple in a line they can block Ai path since they are not targeted by the Ai.
That why they have not been added as like a legendary or high house crafting level?
[/quote]
That and a host of other reasons.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(02-04-2015, 09:00 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=42121.msg227018#msg227018 date=1427961263]
[quote author=Woody link=topic=42121.msg227017#msg227017 date=1427960222]

[/quote]
If that is ture naval Tongue that 68b! 

Btw i remember it making the weapons faster is that true ?
[/quote]

if you have ever played singleplayder M&B Warband, you might have come across differnt kinds of the same weapon just with a differnt prefix for it like "crude", "lordly", "reinforced": those mean that the stats are either better than the normal one or worse, in the case of the anvils here in NI, it adds a prefix to the weapons for all shields it is reinforced if I recall correctly (no idea about the weapons though), but I think the weapons get a buff in damage, weight and speed; rarely lenght