Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: alextoup
The player "alextoup" was on a normal run and had stolen several wall cades (possible tomes as well, not sure whether those were present on the server), and intentionally set off barrels randomly and caded himself into a corner and was essentially leeching. I proceeded to kick the player from the server, and when he returned he proceeded to say the following in chat:

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

He is currently temp-banned from that server now, but I figure that his comments may warrant more severe punishment at dev discretion.

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(11-07-2015, 05:50 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: The player "alextoup" was on a normal run and had stolen several wall cades (possible tomes as well, not sure whether those were present on the server), and intentionally set off barrels randomly and caded himself into a corner and was essentially leeching. I proceeded to kick the player from the server, and when he returned he proceeded to say the following in chat:

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

He is currently temp-banned from that server now, but I figure that his comments may warrant more severe punishment at dev discretion.

I agree with this message/ back up greek
We have Slack for this btw Big Grin
To alextoup

We have rules for a reason go read them. 

Admins and players should never have to read the Inappropriate and Racist Language that you used in the outburst.

I have banned your account and you can make an unban request if you wish.