Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Engineer Tools of Trade: Traps
In addition to Deployable Shields and future barricades (whatever those are) it would be nice to also see traps in the game.

For the starters, two kind of traps:

1. Bear Trap. Gets thrown on the ground. Any agent (including horses and players) stepping on the trap will get damaged and it's speed will be reduced to a crawl. Trap is one-use only, but can be rearmed (or disarmed) by activating it (arming will take noticeably longer time, though higher engineering skill and high STR may make it faster).

2. Caltrops. Again, gets thrown to the ground, but instead of a single trap, a certain area gets covered in caltrops. Any agent getting into this area will move at reduced speed and receive continuous damage. Boots will reduce damage and prevent some of speed loss (and heavy boots should make player or bot totally immune), so it will be mostly anti-cav weapon.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Hmm, never thought of traps, I should make some of these.

Great suggestion regardless, Lav.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
johao, there's a lot of idea you haven't thought of, and its a surprise to be. upgrades seems like something that happens in almost all rpgish games and when i head engineering was coming out i thought it was entirely to make traps (as in killzone) was it originally designed to be used in story mode to help with sieges?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?