Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hybrid weapons/equipment
"Unique Class system allowing you to create hybrid classes, styled to your own gameplay."

Taken from the home page. But a hybrid isn't really valid unless you have legendaries, right? Maybe for some future patch craftable weapons for Hybrids could be an idea. For example, they could demand you actually having put 3 points in two different trees, so that you actually have to be a hybrid.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(28-12-2012, 11:23 PM)Yabu link Wrote:"Unique Class system allowing you to create hybrid classes, styled to your own gameplay."

Taken from the home page. But a hybrid isn't really valid unless you have legendaries, right? Maybe for some future patch craftable weapons for Hybrids could be an idea. For example, they could demand you actually having put 3 points in two different trees, so that you actually have to be a hybrid.

A very good idea, one we on the dev team had a while ago. We even developed weapon concepts for the idea. Unfortunately it would promote legendary hoarding among the highest level players (who would trade an AGS if they could hold out hope for a VGS and combine them into something superawesome) and all but certainly kill the trade in legendary items. The damage to progression was not something we could work out a way to offset. As a result we went with summonable weapons instead so people could get into the legendary market more easily without making them too common.

As to enabling hybrid classes. It is difficult to do this, I am open to specific suggestions for gear.

I hope this explanation helps you out.
(28-12-2012, 11:26 PM)Barristan link Wrote:[quote author=Yabu link=topic=8514.msg69336#msg69336 date=1356737019]
"Unique Class system allowing you to create hybrid classes, styled to your own gameplay."

A very good idea, one we on the dev team had a while ago. We even developed weapon concepts for the idea. Unfortunately it would promote legendary hoarding amount the highest level players and all but certainly kill the trade in legendary items. The damage to progression was not something we could work out a way to offset. As a result we went with summonable weapons instead so people could get into the legendary market more easily without making them too common.

I hope this explanation helps you out.
[/quote]
One choice could be just to make a few more weapon choices for the tier 3 classes, such as the Powerful Crossbow. It is a perfectly viable weapon, while not as good as an Arbalest. This would make it a lot better being a hybrid.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(28-12-2012, 11:30 PM)Yabu link Wrote:One choice could be just to make a few more weapon choices for the tier 3 classes, such as the Powerful Crossbow. It is a perfectly viable weapon, while not as good as an Arbalest. This would make it a lot better being a hybrid.

I like that, will take a look. Feel free to shoot me suggestions.
Maybe You could make some weapons/armors that now are tier 4 exclusive accessible for tier 3 characters if they got another tier 3 lvl in another class. 
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
My Current Hybrid is a Thrower (Spears) + Sergant (Strange GS) => should be combined = Throwing Strange Swords. Just an idea hahaha
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(30-12-2012, 12:13 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote:My Current Hybrid is a Thrower (Spears) + Sergant (Strange GS) => should be combined = Throwing Strange Swords. Just an idea hahaha
lol