Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deleting Characters
Okay i have a feature request here

What if we can delete our characters? I have like 13 accounts, and i would like to get rid of 10 of them..

but then, the devs will get a "oh no i just deleted my main character"

then you can make a pop-up saying "Are you sure you want to delete Character_Name? Password: XXXX) Like in a mod called Mercenaries.

Then they can't cry to the developers for a refund, and everyone will be happy. Because on IRC i have seen some people coming in and asking for some characters to be deleted.

What do you guys think?
An alternative would be the ability to hide the account from the list.  This would allows users to cleanup their list of alts but not permanently delete a character by accident.

(Whether you add either of these features or not, thanks for the character switcher.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
We are miles ahead of you. A feature is already in the pipes.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(07-02-2013, 03:16 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:We are miles ahead of you. A feature is already in the pipes.
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(07-02-2013, 03:16 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:We are miles ahead of you. A feature is already in the pipes.

I knew you guys were good, but this beats it all.
Striker strikes again.

God this dev team is really fast  :o
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
I think it's the appropriate time to lock this then, if it's alredy a planned feature Smile

Is there? Tongue
"And it goes a little something like this..."