Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

LR*ReaPsoT~/LR*ReaPsoTyr~
So, I'm reporting him without any evidence, but just to give the admins an idea of what might be worthy of their attention. Ever since he joined NordInvasion, we had a lot of ''coincidences'': we're playing on a server, everything's fine, but at some point, he's getting angry for seemingly no reason (he didn't get a joke, he took something harmless extremely serious etc.). And as soon as he gets angry, he leaves the server and right after, the server starts lagging badly and crashes eventually. It happened too often for me (and many others, apparently) to believe this to be ''just a coincidence''. 
Another thing I feel like I should put in here as well is the many insults he puts into the chat regularly, usually in turkish, so I have to open the translator just to find out he called me a ''son of a whore'' or a ''stupid, useless child''. I don't have ALL the screenshots of every single insult (because it gets tedious to screenshot and translate everything he says), but here's a screenshot of him saying he will haunt me, just today on a normal server. More screenshots shall follow if it pleases the administration.
As usually, I'm sorry for bothering you with this kind of problem.
Best Regards
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
Moments before the ddos...
Yeah, I looted stuff alright, go away!
Since he doesn't have any evidence, he is trying to manipulate you by turning the people around him against me and with their support. Are you taking out your hatred for me from this? Big Grin

"clickeverywhere" I talked to the admin friend yesterday, he said that she made the necessary conversation to the friend named "Hamster"

Throw mud, leave traces, it's not nice Him grudge and hatred towards the Turks is obvious, that is why we have been fighting against this hatred and grudge that has been going on for months.

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't say anything to anyone for no reason, no one has to love me.

In addition, he was not cursed at in the game, I just warned him, you can check the logs, it is clear as day that he repeatedly provoked my players and me.

He has repeatedly made trouble about our clan's players and is trying to ban them. Dear authorities, this is nothing but personal hatred.

Thanks for reading, good forums Smile)

[Image: qqq.jpg?ex=6649ab95&is=66485a15&hm=e1d8f...c94d845c3&]

LR*ReaPsoT~

LOOT
Elegy
Dragon Spear
Defender Boots

I don't understand this hatred towards a community leader who has brought in a lot of players who have contributed more than all of you to fashion and who provides support in every aspect, and you say you don't have any evidence, what you are doing is nothing but nonsense.