Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request (v2?)
Now, I’ve spent way too much time on this mod to just give up like that, but I’ll try to be brief. It's been three months since I got banned, and I had lots of time to think about what I did and to realize it was insanely stupid. First of all, I'd like to make very clear I really regret it. There's no point in glitching, it takes the fun and the challenge out of the game and most likely wouldn't even have been useful for what I was trying to do. Besides thinking about how stupid it was to try it in the first place, I've been reading the rules over and over again to make sure I truly understood them. All this time without being able to play NordInvasion really taught me a lesson and showed me how much I love this game. I just want to be able to play again, talk to the people I got to know and distract myself from the abyss that is my daily life. Those quests, which were the reason for me to try glitching in the first place, don’t seem important anymore, and all I can say at this point is that I promise from the bottom of my heart I won’t do it again, never, not even think about it. It feels like it’s been ages since I last played, and I just want to be playing the game that I loved with my friends again. I beg you to grant me a second chance and let me join again, for you’ll notice a drastic change in my behaviour. I sincerely apologize for my actions once more and just hope you can forgive me one last time.

Best Regards
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
Unbanned, please keep to the rules and try not to break them again.

Thanks!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(21-08-2024, 07:17 PM)Xen Wrote: [Image: image.png]

Unbanned, please keep to the rules and try not to break them again.

Thanks!

God bless you, thanks a lot!
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them