Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Fang of Fenrir
Alternatively I offer my Fiendish Bow.
Striker strikes again.

(22-04-2013, 02:07 AM)NickyJ link Wrote:[quote author=Seward link=topic=12098.msg99471#msg99471 date=1366406331]
Onyx + Worm Bane + DWP

Not sure of your chances of a swap for an EK but I can make your a very reasonable offer.
The Onyx make it an interesting offer, but my crossbowman character basically doesn't exist. He has exactly 0 xp, and considering the archer I've had for about six months hasn't made it past tier three yet, it's probably going to take me a very, very long time before I can use them. Tongue My pikeman's crafting level is sixteen times higher than its ingame level (:o), so that's pretty much out of the question as well.

All I can deal with is archer and commando equipment, particularly Commando since that's the troop I almost always play with. The Fang is dear to me because it's the best weapon my Commando has, 1-hander or not.
[/quote]

If my offer does not match your needs, I wish you the best in finding the weapon you want.
I know there are some great offers here, but my main goal was to find something that would help with events. Thanks for all the offers, but I'll hang onto the Fang.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ