Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS high-end crafting mats
Hey there!  Big Grin
I have some pretty nice high-end crafting mats, I'll put a price on each and update the thread every once in a while:

40 x Hardened Metal - 2500 each (145000 for all.)
56 x Heavy Cloth - 250 apiece.  (28,000 for all.)
54 x Sturdy Wood - 250 apiece. (40,500 for all.)
40 x Chain (I have more than this, the rest of it is for house crafting though.) - Give me a price.
1 x Bronze Arrowhead - 25,000 gold.

534 x Cloth (I know, this isn't high-end, but it's bulk.) - 98g apiece (= 9800 for 100 of them.)

There you are. Hope I see some nice offers here. The set prices means you can differ them, but only if I decide I like it.
Only looking for gold and items I like.
Cheers, mate.
-Terath
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I'll buy all the heavy cloth. Can I invite you?
i would buy this arrowhead for 23k
(14-05-2013, 11:56 AM)Ragnash link Wrote:I'll buy all the heavy cloth. Can I invite you?
Alright, let me see if any of my leaders are on currently so I can do this swiftly
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(14-05-2013, 11:58 AM)Gimli link Wrote:i would buy this arrowhead for 23k
A little to low. I'd like to keep its current price, thank you.
How much HM for sulphur?
CC_Denied_Warden - Lvl 52 Warden
CC_Denied_Pike - Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid
CC_Denied_Knight - Lvl 45 Commando
Kills:
Prince : 4
King Ragnar: 0
Odin : 1 [Before 0.5 ;D]
Thor : 0
Loots : White Dragon Helmet
The coolest bump you will ever see.