Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Quest Idea
Name: No Survivors

Finish a game of normal or hard (By killing Prince)

Reward: 2000 Gold and 1000 assist Xp
-VLKA_Frost 52 Royal Guard
-VLKA_Ice 41 Sniper
-VLKA_BigBoy 44 Sharpshooter
-Snow lvl 33 To be Pikeman
Kills
2x Thor
1x Ragnar
1x Prince
Legandary Loot
none
You mean, kill 1 x Prince?
We have Primeslayer for that though (10 x Prince, 8 x King Ragnar, 2 x Odin).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
He doesn't mean that.
he mean that there need to be a quest for finishing a map, so not only kill prince and die for next map by example.
This will motivate to finish a map, and you will receive a nice award for it  Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
This quest sounds pretty good. I'm not sure though how it would be possible to implement a quest like this though.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(23-06-2013, 07:24 AM)Jarold link Wrote: This quest sounds pretty good. I'm not sure though how it would be possible to implement a quest like this though.

Well, it might be possible.
Tak a look at the main page of NordInvasion. Amongst the stats there, you can see the amount of waves cleared today.
It might be possible to add a quest which counts the waves after you joined a server, and resets when you disconnect. Then, when this counter reaches 20, the quest would be completed, because you've just finished 20 waves in a row without disconnecting, thus completing one map.
Of course, it'd also need to reset after a mapchange, if possible.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I'm going to say no this quest idea simply because... Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus