Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help! I am losing items!
I just found out i lost my bronze arrows! I didnt trade them or sell them, they are just gone.
The other day i had this with my heavy highlander armor, which wasnt a big deal, but bronze arrows are.
Now i am wondering if this is just my bad luck and there is something wrong with my account or something, or if other people have the same problem.

Possibility:
I do sell a lot of easy to get rid of items at the marketplace, maybe selling too much at the same time causes items to disappear?

And of course I am wondering if it is possible to get my arrows back one way or another (except re-crafting)

EDIT: i remember playing around 7pm for like an hour, but am fairly sure i didnt do a lot of selling then. Then i checked AH later at around 12 and they were gone.
if u sold to the marketplace those arrows are gone. (means you're shit out of luck Tongue) thats why i always check to make sure what im selling. wouldnt wanna sell a legendary by accident  :Smile
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
That has happened to me before I had 105 Leather Gloves to sell and I think the server got messed up and sold a Hardened Metal also. Dont sell stuff fast as a fore warning. I dont know if you can get it back.
When you sell stacked items on marketplace itsalways in the same box until it runs out,and i always check that. So i am certain i have not sold it. And thats where the thought comes from that it may be a marketplace error.
I have been playing NI actively since 3 months or so now, and been doing this kind of stuff almost on a daily basis, and now this happens twice in 1 week.
I'm afraid that items don't "vanish". If they have gone then player error is most likely to blame. Does anyone know your password?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(11-07-2013, 09:44 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I'm afraid that items don't "vanish". If they have gone then player error is most likely to blame. Does anyone know your password?
I am sure no one has my password.

but if i have a 40 stack of X than that stack doesnt move in the marketplacewindow if i scroll down, so Y was never clicked. So though player error sounds most likely, I guarantee i cant have clicked it. I always move the mouse back to where the 'SELL' button is, so when i scroll down, i always hit it, and since scrolling from one row to another doesnt hit the 'SELL'-box below, i cant have clicked it.
And that's why i am so confused about them being gone. same thing with the armor.

which i just checked as i was writing this, is gone again!
Make new password in your Account panel.
(11-07-2013, 10:27 AM)Hande link Wrote: Make new password in your Account panel.
done