Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff for Black Armour
I just noticed how poor the stats are for this supposedly high-tier House Craftable.
Now looking at the materials needed to craft black armour we can see it goes into the 4-5 million range (x2 ink of life, x3 Brass bars, x1 Phoenix feather etc.) so in return you'd obviously expect the armour's output to reflect its crafting cost.
However the stats as listed on the House Crafting thread show 57 Body armour and 18 Leg armour. In comparison my current armour (the Emblemed crossbowman's mail) with a cost of around 80-100k gives me 56 Body armour and 25 leg armour! That's a +1 increase in body armour and a -7 reduction in leg armour! Is this really the protection I am supposed to expect for something that I might pay 4-5 million for, when I can get almost better protection for the price of 80k?
n.b (I may not have taken into account that the stats listed on the House Craftable thread might be wrong)
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
(09-09-2013, 10:19 AM)Tee link Wrote: Just by the by Black Armour has 65 body armour (confirmed by devs)

According to the stats I found in the game files, though, it's actually 68 body and 28 leg.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ah thanks Maroon, no need for this thread then! Tongue
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
Stop snooping. Jeeeeez.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus