Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Garlic Sausage Refund
So if you're a cav, what will you do in Hyper's hell or Great Hall ? So we should take out those maps and people who put to make them we just tell them "Oh sorry , thanks anyway" ?

Cavs are NOT coming back, it doesn't matter how much you want it , whatever points you're trying to make, this is the devs' mod, and they stopped having headaches since cav was removed and it will remained like so.

Stop wasting your energy on trying to get cav back and channel this energy into killing Nords.
:*(
Wusel @ Omnia
Om nom nom nom nom.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Devs feeding on players' tears ...
I still have my pony, he is growing old. I haven't had to cook him yet but the winters are getting harsher and harsher. If I release him into the wild, maybe just maybe he will find another pony to start a pony family.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(30-07-2013, 04:13 AM)Jarold link Wrote:I still have my pony, he is growing old. I haven't had to cook him yet but the winters are getting harsher and harsher. If I release him into the wild, maybe just maybe he will find another pony to start a pony family.
I am not harsh >:U

Give me your pony and it will all be okay.

Oh, and something related: honestly, cavalry was removed for a reason and all of these threads seem to go the same way.  The points Banks made sum it all up quite nicely.
(30-07-2013, 04:13 AM)Jarold link Wrote:I still have my pony, he is growing old. I haven't had to cook him yet but the winters are getting harsher and harsher. If I release him into the wild, maybe just maybe he will find another pony to start a pony family.

Ehem...I have a "trained pony", if your pony need company. Wink
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Horse jerky for everyone.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Main problem with cav is that Warbands AI can't fight player cavalry at all. On Deluge with bots vs players mode I've seen single mounted guy (on really shitty horse, with bad short one handed sword) take out 40 pikemen (each with 3m pike) and 20 ranged guys (which are like in most other mods with bots, unearthly accurate).