Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like this ? (see video)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Finally a good idea from Pikeman, brilliant
33.93%
19 33.93%
Its k i guess.
8.93%
5 8.93%
Yes !...umm no...or yesss? No just no, or wait, idk.
1.79%
1 1.79%
How about we put you into that flammable terrain pikeman ? Now that would be cool.
33.93%
19 33.93%
NO WAY - insert extremely insulting sentence that offends pikeman in every single way-
14.29%
8 14.29%
Im a dev and i find this...disturbing
7.14%
4 7.14%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pikeman's shitty suggestions (idk number): Flammable terrain / object
I mean that if you can get ammo from it. So it need to be used at support item. Or can only get spawned just like cades. You need to die for it. ammo 1-3.
But I mean, you see a friend in trouble. His shield almost break. You just trow fire to him, nords got damaged and becaus friendly
damage off, your friend can kill or leave easly. Or use it against boss waves when they attack cade, so they are easy target. It's to op.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
it wasnt meant the fire lasts forever Wink
but if you want to introduce this in NI you have to reduce the dmg it does cause in mercs beeing 5 seconds in the fire kills you.
and to make a torch extremly expensive would make no sense a torch is something very common.
You fight, you win.
(26-10-2013, 08:46 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Well, looking at the mod Mercenaries, which adds flammable stuff in multiplayer with throwable torches, and without fps drop, this should be perfectly possible, and highly awesum.
I'd like to quickly add that just 'cause another mod does it does not mean it's a good idea for NI. We already red-line our servers so exploding buildings (and servers) might make our hosts a little unhappy (again).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(29-10-2013, 01:42 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=19157.msg147407#msg147407 date=1382777182]
Well, looking at the mod Mercenaries, which adds flammable stuff in multiplayer with throwable torches, and without fps drop, this should be perfectly possible, and highly awesum.
I'd like to quickly add that just 'cause another mod does it does not mean it's a good idea for NI. We already red-line our servers so exploding buildings (and servers) might make our hosts a little unhappy (again).
[/quote]

Hehehe, didn't think of that. Tongue
Just mentioning it was possible.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
And if someone misses, and hits the cades. They all burn up >Big Grin