Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ideas on a hero restricted server and drops
Current conversation

TerrorBite: It seems that if these rich people get a drop once in a while it doesn't mean much to them as it does to level 39s like myself, as each upgrade requires so much more money.
I agree that it is ridiculous that relatively new players can come onto ragnarok with war cleavers and get the same drops as these older players, so why not make a new game type that only heroes can play that involves more drops.
Some balancing could be done like making hard and ragnarok a bit easier to make way for the new harder game type too, and ragnarok seems too easy for to be the hardest server anyway.
This won't affect me for a long long time (if ever) so do what you like.

Madjosh: an interesting idea, except instead of having a new game mode, reconfigure the existing ones so that heroes only can join ragnarok mode eliminating people who cant contribute to the team.

TerrorBite: well then ragnarok would be too easy for so many heroes and hard would also be too easy for 16 level 32-51s so they should probably be made harder.

Hash head: I'm not a hero yet, but I still contribute to the team...

TerrorBite: It's not about contributing in that way, it's just that level 39s with marketplace equipment are unable to help the team as much as heroes can, yet they're making the same profit as the heroes, who need so much more money than the lower levels do for each upgrade.

Titties: That sounds so elitist. The system right now pretty much allows anyone to get drops which I think is fair. Just because someone is a hero and can ''contribute'' better into helping the team getting to later/harder waves doesn't entitle them to getting more drops.

TerrorBite: well the exact same thing is happening with the hard mode and ragnarok. They're limited to certain levels for good reasons, as this would be. If t0s could play on raganarok, not only would they be ineffective members (as levels 39s would be on this new ragnarok and are at the moment), but they would level up way too fast. It's the exact same situtation as these other servers, just with a higher difficulty.

Madjosh: do you think it's fair that someone joins on wave 16 and steals a legendary from the ones who worked for it?, this thread is also going off topic= remember this is about green drop rates on ragnarok mode rather lack of these green drops

McCullxch: I get around almost double the kills a Hero Slasher gets with Marketplace equipment, so please do not try to use that excuse as it is taking away a lot of the credibility from your assumption. Also, lets not neglect to mention the fact that a lower level user can be given medic boxes and can sit there continuously healing to make sure that the Shielder/Slashers do not die which can be a lot more useful to the team than a Hero sitting there being a 'backup' slasher or 'backup' shielder. It all really depends on what point of view you look at it from.

Titties: Legendaries are to do with luck, it may not seem to fair to people but it happens. People get butthurt about legendaries anyway.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
I just copied these so posts so they can now be deleted from evil's topic= and now should we continue this?
hmm, interesting. However, would the drops on said hero class server be special drops? or just regular legendaries? Another problem is there would need to be many new enemy types added.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
seems that we will continue on this topic= so starting with the earlier posts:

McCullxch

I'm not saying that lower levels are always less helpful to the team as higher levels are, but on average they are. the average team you may take on ragnarok should be stronger if everyone in it was a hero, and even if this is not true (it is), it's irrelevant. Something should be done about the drops because the high levels can't get much money from playing compared to the prices of valuables due to the low drops rate. An option could involve increasing the drops rate to ragnarok, but then whenever you get a drop (which would now be more frequent) you'd go straight from marketplace equipment to expensive ones, which is completely ridiculous. The drop rate is fine on ragnarok for levels up to 44 (all I've experienced), and probably up to 52, but not for stronger characters.

Titties

up to madjosh to respond to

Handef

the drops on this new server could be the same ones, but they just drops more frequently, whatever the devs want to do.

Instead hard mode and maybe normal can be balanced and ragnarok can be changed into the hero server. This would only require changing the strength of about half of the nords, and I believe many new nords were made in a short time span for cavalry mode so maybe it's easy to do.

If less time is wanted to be spent on this, normal mode and hard mode can be left unchanged and ragnarok could be made a little bit harder.

I also haven't added that this gives another reason to spend 750k on hero class
There won't be any "special loot/money" server, so I just post this classic comment.

No.