Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VM_SlimShady
Player: VM_SlimShady
Server: NI_Ragnarok_EU1
Time: 21:54 UTC (16:54 EST) on 2013.11.25 (not sure what server time zone is)
Map (at time): Offshore

Player used racial slur in game and tried to claim it was not in context.

[Image: 7D5350FA85FE52035F023B0D6B8ED33AD2B77D0B]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.06.13)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
why don't you post a log of my dialogue after? where i "tried" to claim it WAS in context to TS.
I was in this and in ts with Slim. Malong yesterday at VM event in ts you were ranting about how *Niggers got no rights* and ranting using that word excessively. Yet you got a avatar that says *No Racism We are the Same*. You reporting someone for this with you making racist jokes in ts at VM Event shows you dont like Slim. Before the incident many others were arguing with Myra to help the team and not go afk. Myra then responded with an arguement with them all which wasnt needed.

What happened:Roman,Me (Suns),and Slim where talking about just things in ts. We somehow got to a point where we were talking about what happened in the Civil War and what will happen if the South won. Slim has no mic and why he said that ingame in public chat.

Logs will show what Malong said to some players in the Server before this happened and after.

Many others can confirm Malong's Behavior.

KWSN_Civil
Nanja

And others in logs that were there.

Also learn to use IRC. Its in the top right corner if you didnt know.  Smile

(25-11-2013, 10:28 PM)Suns link Wrote: What happened:Roman,Me (Suns),and Slim where talking about just things in ts. We somehow got to a point where we were talking about what happened in the Civil War and what will happen if the South won. Slim has no mic and why he said that ingame in public chat.

Logs will show what he said to some players in the Server before this happened and after.
Curious that he couldn't have typed "black people wouldn't be h[e]re." Anyways, provided my evidence, and was only met with hearsay in return.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(25-11-2013, 10:36 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=20171.msg152714#msg152714 date=1385418519]
What happened:Roman,Me (Suns),and Slim where talking about just things in ts. We somehow got to a point where we were talking about what happened in the Civil War and what will happen if the South won. Slim has no mic and why he said that ingame in public chat.

Logs will show what he said to some players in the Server before this happened and after.
Curious that he couldn't have typed "black people wouldn't be h[e]re." Anyways, provided my evidence, and was only met with hearsay in return.
[/quote]
so what's ur excuse for  calling people faggets? isn't that term condescending? You couldn't use the word "homosexual"?
(25-11-2013, 10:36 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=20171.msg152714#msg152714 date=1385418519]

[/quote]

Curious then why you could have just said "Black People got no Rights" in ts yesterday during the VM Event.

Malong, you have been known as a afk leecher and troll. Many people have seen you go afk and do nothing to help slash or assist for the team. Many people in the community have picked a few arguements with you. Only to see you still continue not caring.

You may argue and fuss over this in ts with your "buddies" but I simply will not care.

With all Regards,
Suns

EDIT: In reply to Malong latest post its called logs, I also got some pics about the arguing but I'm on my Bro's laptop not my Desktop. I will now stop arguing about this pointless thread, if you do the same.

Quote:Per the rules of this sub-forum, please provide evidence of these claims and open your own report thread. Thanks.

EDIT:Oh the rules really say that huh?

Quote:No irrelevant posts; only post if you have something relevant to the report and want to add evidences of someone breaking the rules.

How interesting how this post was in the rules section of the "Report Players"  Thread by Senni. Learn to actually read and think before you post such things like this.

Per the rules of this sub-forum, please provide evidence of these claims and open your own report thread. Thanks.

Alright, here are the pics I got from what I claimed.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5046...DEC12297C/
Afk Malong. he was just standing there as usual while we were hacking away at the Nords.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5046...84400ECBF/
Myra, (Malong) was stalling in a Rag Server. he claims that after 10 minutes map would change. We would have wiped enough to change map in about 1-5 minutes.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5046...38100C260/
A pic supporting Myra, (Malong) stalling on a Rag Server.

EDIT:For the first one. We wiped. That pic was to cover the second run. During that one you were just standing in that corner eating up that delicious xp. Many other maps you were afk and leeching. Claiming *Its not worth it.*

For those other two the Server crashed and during that run you stood in that corner and did nothing. Many ppl don't like your behavior Malong. Many got pics and screens of your various *stunts.*

(25-11-2013, 11:42 PM)Suns link Wrote: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5046...DEC12297C/
Afk Malong. he was just standing there as usual while we were hacking away at the Nords.
Windows were taken (Royal Observatory), so I chose to shoot at the shield wall instead of double peeking. I had plenty of kills that map, not that you provided a time stamp or anything to back this up.

(25-11-2013, 11:42 PM)Suns link Wrote: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5046...84400ECBF/
Myra, (Malong) was stalling in a Rag Server. he claims that after 10 minutes map would change. We would have wiped enough to change map in about 1-5 minutes.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5046...38100C260/
A pic supporting Myra, (Malong) stalling on a Rag Server.
As I stated in the first screenshot, it's a 10 minute map timer. Logs will show that I changed to Spectator as people requested. Furthermore, the map did not change, supporting my claim. I'm told that someone has since messaged you on Steam to clarify your confusion on Ragnarok map change timers.

Just to remind everyone here, but this is a report on Slim, not Malong.