Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nukkel's ban request
A really long time ago I was perma banned for  being the most immature player in the community. I was AFK a lot and was being a racist to everyone, I really do apologize and I would like to be unbanned after 6-10 months. Thank you for reading.
LE Nukkel
I would appreciate if someone could reply to this.
LE Nukkel
give it time, im sure the devs are deliberating on their decision. in the meantime can i recommend you say why you should be unbanned and how u could be an asset to the community rather than a detriment like you have in the past? give us your best "i am a changed man" speech 
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Pretty much what Wolf said. We have these annoying things called "real life" beyond anything else.

Now as a self-confessed "most immature player in the community", what harrowing life experiences have you struggled through in the past few months that has bestowed a wisdom far beyond your years upon your world-weary shoulders?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well, my parents were middle in a divorce, I know that that is not a reason to ruin people's game experience, but I was so angry and it went from bad to worse. At school I had fights with my teachers and almost got kicked out of my school.

And each time I came home my parents were yelling at each other and not giving me any attention.
Now I life at my father's home and everything seems to be alright now, I got unbanned from a lot of communities as they gave me a second chance. But I want here one too as I am really sorry for what I have done in the past.

EDIT : I would not care if my level would be reset to level 0, as I deserve that.
LE Nukkel
Could I have an update of the situation please?
LE Nukkel
Under consideration.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Okay thanks.
LE Nukkel
Unbanned and 100% reset. Behave, if your name pops up on my radar there will be no further chances.
- Fingus