Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: boss11
I happened to find this screenshot on his steam page. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=281586572
I think that explains it all, thank you for your time. Im not sure who the other person involved is.

-Wade
Finna whip.
Both are now banned.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hey all!

Theres a big misunderstanding :/ i hadnt sold any stuff for Money... the Screen what wade had showed was uploaded from me to Report that Player ( why someone shoud upload a Screen who he make something illegal lol ?) ... Had spooked there with yuri to Report him , so no reason for a ban...^^

hope that Problem is solved soon Tongue

your boss11
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
I am that player in the report and I would like to say that Boss11 offered to sell me the items for steam games when I was unaware of the forums/rules over a year ago.

The whole thing started in (2013) a normal run where I was a level 32 sharpshooter, I saw this guy (boss11) with a repeater and a wormbane, as a newb I was pretty impressed with his equipment and said something along the lines of "Wow cool armour dude!" He then went on to say, "Would you like to buy it? Add my steam!"

I added his steam and after discussing the fact that I did not have enough in game cash to buy his geared, he offered an alternative, a cheap steam game of his choice. Of course at that point I knew it wasn't the most ethical thing to be exchanging gifts etc and most gaming communities did not look upon it well, but Boss11 didn't even go through with the deal later writing, "I'll have to think about it give me some time" - he went on to increase the deal to real money each day, starting at $100 usd and a steam game, to $200 usd and a steam game to $300 etc. I just played along with him because his behaviour was bizarre and I was already disintereted in his deal. I later told him that I wouldn't take his deal and that he was obviously trying to rip me off.

This lead to him using a screenshot he had saved and he then submitted a report of me. I was warned in the Nordinvasion.com mail and told not to do it again, I told the person writing to me that I wouldn't do it and didn't think much of trying to get Boss11 in trouble given I was only warned.

However Wade's recent report has re-opened this can of worms and landed me in a ban, I personally don't mind the fact that Boss11 is banned but really I would hope I do not have to be banned again for the same incident when I was already warned and have learned from the event, now following the rules and participating in forum activity.

Thanks for the read.
Doran/Greytower
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
(06-07-2014, 12:44 PM)Doran link Wrote: "I'll have to think about it give me some time" - he went on to increase the deal to real money each day, starting at $100 usd and a steam game, to $200 usd and a steam game to $300 etc.

loool you had maked me each day new offers -.- and i had written just to you because yuri had needed some more informations. Big Grin

hope it can be solved soon -.-
So you're basically saying you were working for Yuri as a trapper? You give people your steam ID and then make offers and if they go yea sure you report them?

I think you were just trying to sell me goods for real game cash and when I declined you had a bit of an immature swipe at me.

The first time I was warned and didn't even have proper use of a forum account, this time I do and I have a voice.

1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
(06-07-2014, 01:06 PM)Doran link Wrote: So you're basically saying you were working for Yuri as a trapper?

hell no... you had offerd me so often things cash games usw. .. i had spooken there with belenos and some other guys ( idk if takeo was it too ... doesnt matter...) and they told me i better shoudl make Screens and Report .. had done it and yuri then sayed he Need some mroe informations or something like that.
Yea I had a few people I talked to aswell, I was a noob back then and may not have known any admins.
But if I'm being banned for this I'll be sure as hell to let everyone know you deserve to be coming with me.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
Following the rest of the investigation, it is unclear who initiated this exchange.  What we do know is that boss started documenting the negotiations for the report, Doran was aware of the rules at the time and willingly ignored them prolonging the negotiations, and the trade was not completed in the end.

Whoever started the negotiations was wrong to do so whether the trade was actually planned or if it was purely a trap to begin with.

You have both been unbanned, Doran has been received an official warning on his account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...