Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Visored Salet New Class Use
Hey, so Rookie, Drake and I just crafted this helmet to learn it's usable by Commando. My question is... Why? The commando's have a HUGE helmet amount such as the Grinder and FNH when every other class has nothing really. So, Rookie, Drake and I were talking about it and... Why not it be a Sharpshoot helmet? The Mail on the helmet would match the high tier crossbowmans armor and it would be really hard to craft like it. It would match perfectly. I think this helmet should become a sharpshoot helmet to make higher choices of helmets for crossbowman. Cause, the helmet seems to not be worth it right now. Just a though, I hope you agree with me.  Wink

I feel stupid for wasting my day farming for this helmet.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Nooooo!  Big Grin I really wanted this helm to be commando helm since it is a full plate helm. I also thought sharpshooters already have a few helms like the heavy kettle and then onion top bassinet.
The helmet will remain a commando helmet. I feel quite strongly that sharpshooters should not have full face helms. There are more sharpshooter craftables on the way....
Good to know, I hope some more helmets too because I can't wear the current Sharpshooter helmets (look silly).
Hmm... Well, Okay.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
What is this.... a salet on a crossbowman???

[IMG2]http://i49.tinypic.com/2n0vtdw.jpg[/IMG2]

OMG :o THe unvisored sallet Tongue ugly!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]