Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New server location
I knew,devs, you got plenty of these requets, but I will try 1 more time-make RU server pls.5 my friends can't play Nord Invasion, beecause they have ping 200.It isn't difficult-1 normal, 1 Hard server.But you will receive bunch of russian players.And possibly donators.
Please.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I asked about it one of the devs in a personal message. But he remained deaf to my request
Don't ignore us,please.This problem is real, and very big too.
My chars
We have had a lot of difficulty when it comes to private servers. I have checked many warband server providers and very few of them offer services within Russia. You are however welcome to send me a PM if you have a suggestion for an RU server.

In cases of geographic isolation we allow the community to sponsor servers. For example, the third Aussie normal server and the Aussie hard servers are paid for by member of VLKA. Those members do not have access to the server files (except for me as I was the Aussie server admin), so they are not private servers. This way we know that hacking the files, like that which occurred repearedly on the private servers in the past cannot take place.

I hope you find this information helpful.
We can make private servers, but:
1.We creat server, and give admin to one of devs. You change admin, and we dont know it. Server will be called as standart one. So, would you like this offer?
My chars
I think they should save their money!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(18-07-2012, 06:00 PM)Art2X link Wrote: We can make private servers, but:
NO.

No more private servers once we got rid of them.
(18-07-2012, 06:28 PM)Jalau link Wrote: I think they should save their money!
I think they should save their players.Also about money, they will get it by russian donators.

Hande, any more ideas?

Nearly 8 my friends can't play NI, because they have terrible lags.And there are big number of russian players, which have lags too.I have stable ping 60, yeah, but when wave spawn my FPS becomes 0 for 5 secs.Assasin can kill my sniper during this time easily.
My chars
I have been looking through the taleworlds forums, looking for a decent provider that I can trust, it is proving quite difficult to work something out.

However, the admin panel is not the biggest issue, it is the files behind the server itself. We have had too many situations where people changed the files and hacked for gear.