Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall Confirm Buy Screen +250k
I've noticed people mention accidently buyying items that for example they thought were 69k, and was actually 690k, someone trying to pass of 599,999 As 59,999, and I personally seen multiple items priced as such and a single accidental misclick leads to a unwanted purchase. I request that for items above a value of 250k have a confirmation screen to verify you want to buy such an item. This would remove a cheap borderline scamming method that shouldn't be acceptable, but since that can't be really stopped I'm just asking for a confirmation screen to protect the buyer.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Very good point, seeing 599k way too often now to see it as an "mistake" of the seller. Some might actually think "Oh see this Lump, not even 60k, I´ll get this one quickly before anyone else does" ha.
+1 for that.

I was concerned about this mater, too. As I was adviced my admin team member they are aware of the problem and thinking on some solution. What you suggest would work quite fine I do believe and should be really easy to implement. Gratz.
I agree with this. Especially for mobile users where it's very easy to click on buy by accident.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
I believe that confirmation screens have limited value for ensuring that someone realizes how much they are about to spend.  After a while, it could become just another thing to agree to without actually reading.  For that purpose, the thousands separator should make it easier to read the price correctly before clicking the button in the first place.  Perhaps if this continues to be an issue we will consider how to make a meaningful confirmation screen that does not become just another step.

As a method of preventing accidental touches on mobile devices, I can see this being more useful.  When we add a more mobile-friendly version of the website, I expect something like this to be included.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Would be great if someone could make the NordInvasion Mobile App which you can use to update grear,  but from AH and marketplace, accept quests and see your house, trades and messages. Sadly, I dont have the experience.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(30-04-2015, 01:16 AM)Kip link Wrote: I believe that confirmation screens have limited value for ensuring that someone realizes how much they are about to spend.  After a while, it could become just another thing to agree to without actually reading.  For that purpose, the thousands separator should make it easier to read the price correctly before clicking the button in the first place.(...)
Surely the separator helps a lot and thanks again. Concerning the confirmation window, I was thinking about it to pop up only if the transaction is above a certain price per piece. There are only few mats that exceed 100k in price (e.g. eagles), so if the limit would be set as such one buying WoG for 390000 would surely get allerted if the confirmation screen pops up (since it should not at 39k price).
(30-04-2015, 07:40 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Would be great if someone could make the NordInvasion Mobile App which you can use to update grear,  but from AH and marketplace, accept quests and see your house, trades and messages. Sadly, I dont have the experience.

You can go onto the website via your phones internet and everything works fine... i do it all the time to switch gear mid rounds without having to alt tab ;D
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(30-04-2015, 04:05 PM)Elmo link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=42348.msg229325#msg229325 date=1430379622]
Would be great if someone could make the NordInvasion Mobile App which you can use to update grear,  but from AH and marketplace, accept quests and see your house, trades and messages. Sadly, I dont have the experience.

You can go onto the website via your phones internet and everything works fine... i do it all the time to switch gear mid rounds without having to alt tab ;D
[/quote]
I know. But a app would look awesome and got the abilities to add things for mobile only easily, by example, for the action hall.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8