Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New items...
I agree with Le Fox. Almost all the items there are quality items. Except some from the old M&B just to give that nostalgia feel.
Well one of the unattractive things about cRPG is that they're all bungled up together, there's no theme.
To start, I'll reply to MrGuarnere:

I completely understand and appreciate the mod itself and I know it takes more than just finding items to implement them. I appreciate the response, however, and I would be happy to find some (most definitely) relevant items that I believe would be great additions to this mod.

To Hande:

Awesome!

To Jarold:

Being a longstanding member of that community, I will be the first to admit that cRPG is filled with terrible, mass produced models that have too many varying themes. I'm also patient enough to wait for a/the patch. I'm looking forward to it. I just always noticed a lack of weapons and armor to choose from, no matter how miniscule the difference. There are many European armors and weapons that I believe would be great for this mod, and I'll be looking for them soon enough. Tongue

To Everyone:

Thanks for all the responses, and now I know to present the items and I'll be sure to do that.